
High School Musical 3: A Senior's Review
By ErikaLeigh Kozlowski--WhyPurity.org
Some may see this movie as just another High School Musical, others may simply see Zac Efron’s arms that just keep growing, and then there are those, like me, who can connect to it. This movie wasn’t just made for a general audience, it was made for a specific audience; those who are in the middle of their “Senior Year.” They didn’t just put together another fun story and call it “Senior Year” no; they looked at the life of a Sr. at what we feel, what we go through, the trials and confusion… the movie showed well that there are also people around you trying to write their own translation of your story, and how that can get really hard!
As a Sr. in High School, I appreciate the fact that the makers of “High School Musical 3” took into consideration, reality, instead of just coming up with a fun story.
I’ll give the movie ten stars, it was certainly the best of the three, the choreography blew away the last two, the music was beautiful, the songs…”Scream” is the song of my heart! Probably of any teen’s heart. Sure the movie was fun, that’s what everyone loves about “High School Musical,” they are fun movies! But it finally had real meaning.
The only thing I would add is something that most people will scoff at. But add Christ! I don’t want people to run my life, and yet, I don’t want them to just leave me behind. If you have something to say to me, then say it. But once you’ve said it, leave me to Christ. If you still feel that I am doing something wrong, then go to God, and ask Him to do His best for me. Not you’re best. His best. It’s my life, no one else’s. No one take this as a slap, it really isn’t! It is a request though. God has a plan for me, and I want to follow Him. As a Sr. I think it would be really cool if someone would not only connect to a Senior’s struggles, but to the answer. And the answer is found in Christ alone. So how about “High School Musical 4: Finding Him”??? OK, maybe not. But something…
1 comment:
Who are you?
Do you know Micah or Hannah Ferrill? I like the post. I have not seen any of the High School Musical Movies are they good? Are they worth watching? Where did you get your purity ring?
In Christ,
Sarah Jane
Post a Comment